The ARC is empowered to provide design review and to establish policies, standards and guidelines which are subject to review and approval by our board.
The following is a list of changes that do not require ARC approval.
- Gutters and downspouts
- Flowers, foliage and bushes (hedges must be submitted)
- Planting new trees
- Exterior lighting (carriage, security or landscaping lights)
- Lawn furniture and lawn ornaments
- Basketball goals that are non-permanent and comply with certain criteria
- Curbing (bordering materials generally used in landscaping)
- Tiling an existing screened porch, patio or covered entryway
- Direct replacement or repair of damaged items with the same materials
- Non-reflective solar film on the interior of windows
- Hurricane impact windows and doors that are the same color and size as before
If you are uncertain whether a proposed change requires ARC approval, please call the office at 321-242-8960. Our friendly staff look forward to assisting you.
Standard ARC Request
Use this form for all non-pool requests, including exterior home repainting, roof replacement, fences, mailboxes and more.
All exterior home painting must use SMHA approved colors. Even though these colors are pre-approved, you must still submit an application with your selection of colors.
Use this form for all pool related requests.